Yes Bank is one of the most widespread banks in the private sector that make its customers convenient banking services. If you are using a Yes Bank debit card, the ATM or debit card PIN may need to be generated / changed. Here is a list of different methods for creating debit card PIN:
How to Generate YES Bank ATM PIN Through Netbanking?
Follow the steps below to generate your debit card PIN using netbanking:
- Log in to your net banking account using your user ID and password.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click on ‘Generate Debit Card PIN.’
- Enter your customer ID and the date of birth.
- If you don’t know the customer ID, click on ‘get customer ID’ and enter the required details.
- Click on ‘submit’
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number that is registered with the bank.
- Enter the same and click on ‘submit’.
- Set your 4-digit PIN
- Confirm it and then submit.
- Your ATM PIN is now generated.
How to Generate YES Bank ATM PIN Through Mobile Banking?
Follow the steps below to generate your debit card PIN using Mobile banking:
- Login to the Yes Bank mobile banking application.
- Go to the Menu bar, select cards, and then select debit cards.
- Select the ‘Generate PIN’ option.
- Enter the new PIN
- Confirm it and then click on ‘submit.’
- Your ATM PIN will be generated.
How to Generate YES Bank ATM PIN Through ATM?
- Visit a nearby Yes Bank ATM.
- Insert your card and select the ‘Generate PIN’ option.
- Call the Yes Bank customer care on 1800 2000 and complete the process as instructed.
- Your debit card PIN will be generated.